Wednesday, September 23, 2015
The twentieth AGM of company held today in Erode at 4.15 PM. About 70 shared holders participated in the event .
· Management is optimistic about the present business environment and confident about the bright future of the company.
· Company is planning to increase its production capacity from 7000 tons to 10000 tons
using internal accruals.
· Management discussed various ways to expand capacity and reached some viable options for the same . The final decision will be declared in near future once it get board approval.
· Company expecting Rs.300 Cr turnover and better margin in this FY and confident to reach Rs.500 Cr top line in two years.
· At present major markets are Japan and EU Countries and company getting lot of enquiries from new markets like Russia,South Africa, Middle East ..etc
· Company completed almost all formalities for BSE listing and one certificate from its banker( SBI) is pending which is expected to receive in another 2-3 months .
Posted by VALUEPICK at 9:48 PM