Thanks for your overwhelming response to previous questions in this series.This is the third one .Don't take it as a competition,just an effort to stimulate your stock research skills in this boring market.Try to find out the name of company from the below indications and send it to email@example.com.Please don't post the same as comment.Name of readers sending the correct answer and name of the company will be posted on next Saturday.
1) This company manufacturing few niche products having great potential in future
2) Company obtained more than 25 patents for their products across the globe
3) For one of its main product ,company is the only producer in India and one of the three producers in the entire world.
4) Currently ,consumption of its main product is in nascent stage in India .This company is in existence for the past 20 years .Its top line crossed double digit mark( in crores) in last financial year after a gap of 5 years.
5) In FY 2012-13 ,company reported more than 250 % increase in its turnover and turned to profit after reported losses in previous consecutive 5 years.
6) In latest June quarter ,company reported more than 350 % rise in turnover and 400% jump in net profit, compared with same period of last year.
7) Promoter holding is very high in this company and If promoters raise their stake by another 1 % it will violate the minimum public share holding norms issued by SEBI
8) Total share holders of this company is less than 2000
9) Company is liberal in dividend policy and distributed dividend in every year if there is any profit in corresponding year.
10) At current market price,stock is trading with a dividend yield of 7.5 %
11 ) @ Friday's closing price stock is trading @ 1/10 th of its life time high and 20 % below its yearly high.